Thursday, May 29, 2008

Banana Scallops

So I am getting sucked into Top Chef season 4 on Bravo. Here's a recipe since I haven't posted one in a while. Haven't tried it, but it looks pretty darn good!
Banana "Scallops"

Other news:
TNT Fall Season has begun - we've got a great team here in the Springs with some members training for the Steamboat Springs Tri in August and others the Nations Tri in September. The Summer Short Course Team races are coming up on June 15th and June 28th! Exciting!

I visited my grandmother a couple weeks ago in upstate New York. The whole family made it up, as she had just turned 90. She was in the hospital with back issues, so it was a bit of a bummer, but her wit is still there! And it was great to see my dad's side of the family.

I haven't posted about my training recently but it is going well. Got some new shoes so my shins don't hurt anymore (waited way too long for that new pair!). I'm still swimming, biking and running about 3x a week in each sport.

Last weekend my grandparents visited town (to meet their first Great Grandchild). My sister-in-law and niece also visited us that weekend so it was a big family weekend for the "long" Memorial Day weekend (which is always way too short!)

Working on some swim footage for the TNTers...time to get back to it!

No comments: